Some bad news....

Hello everyone. I will be taking a some leave from the site for awhile. I will be back after Feb 15th. *I hope* My father has with walking pneumonia and my mother needs help once I get off work. And to top it off it is one of the biggest week of the whole year for my work. I work at a florist and Feb 14th is this next Saturday *Hubbys, Boyfriends please remember it is next Saturday so you are not in the dog house* So I know I have a few sales pending with a few people. At this time I need to put them on hold. If you want you can go ahead and sale them to someone else. I understand!! But with everything that is going on I just do not have the time to come pick them up. I am really sorry!!

And if you do plan on getting flowers..

I work at Suzann's Flowers in Ontario. We have great prices this year *the growers worked with us* so our roses & other flowers are top of the line and way less then any other florist around here. Just say Ashley sent you our way *cause after Feb 14th they might be laying off. I could really use some good words behind my name*

Once again I am sorry!! I should be back after Feb 15th

Ashley
_________

Aquafrags

Flowers are a good thing for Valentines day, we should have a group order to keep us out of the wives dog houses:aetsch:

"You spent how much on your tank and you could not get me flowers!!!!"

Latest posts