New coral store open in corona grand opening black friday

Hi everyone I am proud to announce the opening of Americanreefs retail coral store in corona. I have been a long time hobbyist 15 years and counting and finally decided to open up a coral store located in corona. I have enjoyed the last 10 years I've been a member on socalireefs and wanted to share my new shop with the community. We opened February of 2017 and in that time I have been dialing in the shop to get it ready for everyone. We are primarily an online store but will now be open from 12-5 every Sunday for walk in customers. I am frequently in and out of the shop other days shipping orders. So if our Sunday hours do not work with your schedule please PM me and we can figure out another available time. Our grand opening will be on Black Friday and we will be open from 12-5 on that day. We will have plenty of great corals at great prices on Black Friday. I will update another thread with all the specials and corals available. The shop is located at 357 N Sheridan St suite 112 corona ca 92880. If you have any questions please let me know. I'm going to post some pictures of the shop for everyone and some of our corals. Thanks again everyone hope you enjoy.

five.five-six

2020 Philanthropist
We need a store in corona. Closest store to me now I call fish Auschwitz. Treasures of the sea is good but it’s quite a drive for me.

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Shop looks clean

five.five-six

2020 Philanthropist
Drove over there at 12:30 on a Saturday not open. Got to make sure you check with him to see if he's there before you go. Not really sure how to cuz I posted up to see if you'd be here today yesterday can't find a phone number or an email. Disappointing