My trip to the Sydney Sealife aquarium

Loumaggs

Some of you may have noticed I've been away for a while, I'm currently on holiday in Australia.
I've done several video blogs of the holiday which I haven't posted, the lasted one however is relevant to you guys...

Here is my trip to the Sydney Sealife Aquarium, if you like this you may enjoy some of my other videos, you get to see me a bit more as a person :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baTSrUO1bUg

Man, I thought Ripleys Aquarium in Toronto was dope when I was living there. This one in Sydney makes it look silly haha.

i see you joined in 07, but are now posting in old threads and with one liners... you can't sell unless you have meaningful post... if you have no meaningful post but only "nice things" 50 times, they will be deleted if you make a for sale thread...

Maybe when I get up to 17000 post then at least 50 of them will be considered by the mods to be relevant and meaningful by the Powers that be. I mean mods
:) And maybe by then I might be interested in selling something. It might work out. I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of places to sell junk if one is so inclined. But thanks for the info.

Maybe when I get up to 17000 post then at least 50 of them will be considered by the mods to be relevant and meaningful by the Powers that be. I mean mods
:) And maybe by then I might be interested in selling something. It might work out. I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of places to sell junk if one is so inclined. But thanks for the info.
k....