Im sure everyone knows who I am but Ill introduce anyways

wwodyz

hey pro. I hope all the these comments doesn't deter you from staying here. I know a simple welcome would have been sufficient and especially a new member.

wwodyz

I'm sure he's a grown man and knows the right or wrong but the way I read the comments he's gotten back is not welcoming at all.

Job security is working up here in Sactown for the last 3 weeks.

Moderating is a headache. And I DON'T want any more headaches! Let's play nice or play elsewhere.

yeesh Tom,
How the hell can you afford to go shooting these days?
I took my nephews to the range recently and spent over $120 in ammo alone!
Pretty expensive hour of cutting up paper targets

yeesh Tom,
How the hell can you afford to go shooting these days?
I took my nephews to the range recently and spent over $120 in ammo alone!
Pretty expensive hour of cutting up paper targets
Im guessing this is Kevin (by the large MAX logo as an avatar)....

I reload my ammo so its a lot cheaper.....That reminds me I have to load 1000 rounds of 9MM before the next steel madness....I better get on that

wwodyz

I reload my ammo so its a lot cheaper.....That reminds me I have to load 1000 rounds of 9MM before the next steel madness....I better get on that[/QUOTE]

PRO, How often do you shoot and reload? i carry a 40 so the ammos pretty expensive..maybe i can buy some reloads from you..

I reload my ammo so its a lot cheaper.....That reminds me I have to load 1000 rounds of 9MM before the next steel madness....I better get on that

PRO, How often do you shoot and reload? i carry a 40 so the ammos pretty expensive..maybe i can buy some reloads from you..[/QUOTE]

I reload 9MM and .308 for now...Im probably going to start reloading 7.62 X 39 for the AK47 soon....I dont have the dies for .40 as I dont have a gun that shoots it sorry

The .40 is a pretty d a m n NICE caliber.
designed by S&W to resolve the 9mm versus 45ACP dillema (capacity vs. punch) The .40 cartridge foots the bill beautifully!

Now if Springfield armory would just build their V10 ultra-compact 1911 in .40 I'd be a happy camper. (took 'em forever to finally come out with the 9er)
pssssffft, who can justify $1,200 for a pocket gun though

http://www.gunshopfinder.com/springfield/PX9171L.asp

Oh Yea, almost forgot: Welcome to SoCaliReefs Tom!

Im not a fan of .40 at all....Its way to snappy.....I like 9MM or 38 super for competition and 45ACP for home defense

i hope you all notice that a step in was necessary. please refrain from further name calling, finger pointing, and whatever else is not in the best interests of this community. let's try to self police ourselves so moderation can be minimized.
thank you
jon

i hope you all notice that a step in was necessary. please refrain from further name calling, finger pointing, and whatever else is not in the best interests of this community. let's try to self police ourselves so moderation can be minimized.
thank you
jon
You are a little late....We are already over that...We are talking about guns now....

Keep up scooter!

Latest posts