Totm

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Hey guys. Prob a little early to start this, but I'm thinking in a month or two when we grow a little bigger as a community, we should definitely start a Tank of the Month. Theres a lot of tanks here in So Cal, and I believe the best reef all around should be honored. The owner deserves something for his/her hard work and dedication. I want to set the standard high, so everyone has something to strive for. Like RC, maturity of the tank is a must. The nice thing about this is that the TOTM will win a nice prize. I will see if I can work with our sponsors and see if each one can throw a little something in to create a prize pack. This is just an idea for now, but I will make sure something like this happens in the near future.:idea:

R

reefer714

Great idea. I totally agree with the requirements, tank has to be matured, not full of frags like mine :laugh:. The gift pack sound very interesting.

Did you guy see R.C TOTM for this month? I don't understand how he win while i have seen many others has better looking tank and mature as well. Like Chingchai, Fishcraze, that is all the name i can remember at this time. But there are lots of nice tank out there.

R

reefer714

Pro? I don't see any pro around here. We still learn something new everyday. I'm researching on Ozonizer right now. So far, i have learn lots of interesting thing about it

Pro? I don't see any pro around here. We still learn something new everyday. I'm researching on Ozonizer right now. So far, i have learn lots of interesting thing about it

I'm looking for a dosing pump as well as medical pump. If you have I can trade with you my completing set up of Ozonizer an luft pump. Btw, I vote your tank is TOTM.

R

reefer714

I'm looking for a dosing pump as well as medical pump. If you have I can trade with you my completing set up of Ozonizer an luft pump. Btw, I vote your tank is TOTM.

I think my tank looks nice but full of frags. Tank of the month is supposed to be fully matured, large colonies of corals with color not the brownout type :laugh:.

As for the Ozonizer, i am looking at 200+mg made by Ozonetech, Ozonetech air dryer, and tunze ORP controller, MTC ozone reactor complete kit. I know my expectation are very high but i like to bring the best to my corals.

I don't own any dosing pump, never use one before in my life.

Latest posts