Frag

Dang, sorry man... at the rate this sucker grows, I should have another piece in a couple months.. (or several pieces actually)

And they were big ones too. a couple inches when contracted but about 3-5 inches when happy

i am not sure it will 'split' on it's own, but in a couple, it will be ready for my moel's tool. (kitchen style bone cutter )

hehe, I dont think you know what a moel is????

Umm, think rabbi's that perform a certain ritual, where they dont get paid... But they can accept TIPS...

simply.

I suggest the sharpest tool in the box as I think it will heal better and be less traumatic / less 'tearing'

I good razor knife, or very sharp shears or scissors...

The bone shears I used cut throught the cap, the stalk and into the rock in one cut.

I then was able to just snap the rock apart so each frag had it's own rock already stuck to it...

My leather is still looking a bit 'down', but it will heal. They are tempermental..,

this leather about three months ago, looked like it was DEAD... rotting sections, fingers falling off, ulcerous craters... but in abouttwo weeks, just as I was about to give up, the leather perked up, got its color back, and in a matter of a week after that, other then the overall size being a bit smaller, it looked healthy... It seemed to shed a waxy skin though...

I hadnt fragged it at that point. It was fine then it wasnt

Oh well, nt sure why it did what it did, but since then, it had grown to over 10 inches accross

Latest posts