Don't know if I am in for trouble...

Ctimpson

Ok, so I went to home deopt today and they didn't have anything for flex plumbing, so I solved the problem with what they had... Heres basically how everything is plumbed... From Magdrive 18, there is a 1" union to a check valve, into a 1" tee... From there, it tees off into 1/2" flex tubing all the way upto my return bulkheads... I am going to water test this tomorrow, but does anyone have any negative thoughts on this... I think I will just have some intense flow coming from the returns... Please let me know your thoughts.... Thanks...

Any reason you decided against hard tubing the whole way?

Did you try Lowes or another HD? I know they carry it, just not sure on the size.

Ctimpson

The previous owner drilled the bulkheads too close together and since I was using a tee there was no way I was going to be able to connect the pieces... It should be fine though right...

you can or should put a TEE above the mag pump, probably below the check valve, *and dont get me started on check valves

The Then above the tee, install a gate valve between the tee and the return bulkheads...

Use this gate valve to throttle back on the flow to your tank...

the other end of the TEE, should be plumbed back into your sump...

Good luck...

Bill

The previous owner drilled the bulkheads too close together and since I was using a tee there was no way I was going to be able to connect the pieces... It should be fine though right...
Not sure exactly what you are describing, but you can use UNIONs in tight fit areas that will make it so you can slide the pieces in and out and just twist the unions to tighten in place...

i would put and did put unions everywhere, especially at the bulkheads and the pumps so you can take them out and maintain the pump or whatever ...