She made it!

wwodyz

My Pink Tail Trigger that is..

I decided to put her back in the tank after a week of Ich Treatment and didnt want to stress her out in the 10 gallon QT.

adam1121

That is great! I am glad she recovered. Just to let you know though that If she contracted the ich in the tank though then the tank probably still has ich and she may get it again....It happened to us. We have a blue jaw trigger and a powder brown tang. A pair of clowns got ich one day. I caught it that day, pulled everything out and put it in a qt and the clowns died. so we left the other fish in there to make sure they had no ich. So we waited a week threw them back in and then they got it. So...we've been struggling with it for a while now. It sucks. Just a warning that the tank may still have it and she may get it again.

wwodyz

im gonna take a chance on the Effiiin ICH i guess and feed heavy with garlic and vitamins..hopefully my fishies can battle it through good health....

epicfish

It's recommended you leave fish in the QT tank for 3-4 weeks for the lifecycle of the ich parasite to complete and if they can't find a host, they'll die.

Latest posts