Hello from Sunny San Diego!!!

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Welcome SDGuy, Im glad to see another SD sps enthusiast on board..
care to share your beautiful reef on this board:D

Very Nice tank. I love that black tang..where did you get it? Can you summarize your setup? And of course WELCOME!!!Make sure you take advantage of our sponsor's discounts and dont be afraid to post.:top:
I'm doing some major changes right now.. I will post some pics soon.. I'm going back to MH.. Just didnt get the right lighting with the T5's.. SocalCreations is building a canopy for me. Took out the Blue Tang and I'm probably going to take out the Black Tang and sell him so if anyone is interested let me know. I'm trying to go with a different look with my tank..

SD to OC? Ugg, I thought I had it bad when I used to commute from Temecula to La Jolla... Never again *shudder* I was working evenings to, so my commute home was at midnight.

SD to OC? Ugg, I thought I had it bad when I used to commute from Temecula to La Jolla... Never again *shudder* I was working evenings to, so my commute home was at midnight.

That shouldn't be too bad since you didnt hit any traffic.. But I know what you mean by the commute.. I live in Chula Vista and drive to Oceanside everyday.. :(

Raskal311

We get a fair amount of customers from SD and I have to say you guys are super lay back and mellow; you guys are definitely some of our best customers. Makes me want to move down there and open up SD Aquatic :D

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
That shouldn't be too bad since you didnt hit any traffic.. But I know what you mean by the commute.. I live in Chula Vista and drive to Oceanside everyday.. :(

ouch...but nothing beats Steve who has to drive from OC to SD for work