this forum is officially POLLUTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it werent bad enough that I / we have to deal with folks that lie and carry on with self righteous attitudes about how good they are while others are horrendous, I find that this forum is now polluted/corrupted.

And to preface this with some info / stats... how many peeps particpate here?, how many on RC? Do you think the lfs can stay in business with that many people??? There are ten hundred times the numbers of 'US' / you out there that do not participate in these forums, (I figured out why)

I am not sure who or why, but if the moderators of this board feel the need to censure legitimate businesses from either advertising or participating on this site, and basically taking our choice to patronize that business from me and you,

And I find that his forum, even with its cool features and the few select members here that eitehr ride above the BS or dont know enough about it yet, is serving some other purpose other then the sake and benefit of the us hobbyist. (is it just the squeaky wheels or is there some other motivation behind thier blockade of information and or select sponsors??)

I demand that a legitimate businesses and or persons be allowed the SAME access that other legitimate businesses have. And that is the forum to participate, share thier specials or other benfits to us, and or defend themselves should someone have a problem with them in a forum that is not stripped of any sense of fair play or to not allow me and us to figure out for ourselves where to shop and or spend our money...

I have officially given up with the reefing forums. As I have said, I had a two tanks before I ever heard of a reef forum, and I will have tanks after I leave reefing forums.

I am glad to know most of you, and am glad to know that other interest group forums are NOT like RC or here, in that people conduct themselves as they do in the real world.

Some peeps here are developmentally challenged and or stunted, and somehow get relief by the games they play on these forums. And although I have fun, I have always weighed the good with the bad, and the good would be the information I get from these forums, and with Socalireefs joining the soire by restricting the flow of information and or making it insurmountably impossible for some businesses to share in the access to us consumers, then socalireefs will be my first casualty

I strongy urge those that know me, to avoid this and other forums. Or at least dont participate actively, just puruse and get whatever info you need, but dont share, dont perpetuate, dont contribute to there abuse of us. Your allowing them to tell you where to go and where not to go, is not acceptable.

Well, it isnt for me.

So, for those that know me, you know how to get in touch with me.

I will not respond, nor check pm here

The ten of you here can enjoy... I am outta here

JON, let me know via my regular email, how to get my Ten bucks to you for Conners live rock...

pookstreet

Bill, I don't have the time or inclination to read your diatribes. But without doing so, I already have a good idea of what it's about. Please keep one thing in mind whether you choose to stay or go. Just because your opinions differ from this board, it does not necessarily make yours right and the decisions made by SoCaliReefs wrong. And that applies to everything else in life. What we do here is for the good of the majority and not to benefit the few. This thread is closed but I won't delete your post because we are not here to censor your views. Everyone is welcomed to express theirs, just not insult others while doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.