Micro Bubble Help

ok so i have tons of microbubbles.... ive resealed all my plumbing like 10 times here are some pics

bubble-pa-looza

sump

my filterfloss attempt to stop bubbles

plumbing

d34532

Conner,

What did you use to seal the joins? I can't see any of the red or blue pvc glue. How long did you wait for your clue to dry before putting water? some glue will dry/hardern in a matter of mins but takes a day or so to fully cure.

Im guessing its silcon that your using if its that stuff on the left return. Doesn't look like the right has any?

I can't really tell but from the pic it looks like the micro bubble is comming from the right return only? If this is correct I would check the pumping from the right to where it joins the left. Air getting sucked in between the after the split to the right return.

I can't see a skimmer in the sump so its not the micro bubble from the skimmer right?

i used clear pvc glue.. let dry for 2 days. no skimmer yet.. yes silicone on that because i had a leak that wouldnt stop when i was freshwater testing it.... fixed now...

That many bubbles without a skimmer, I'd say it has to be a leak in your plumbing. My bet would be on the intake side of the pump since its likely chopping the air being sucked in to the pump creating all those micro bubbles.