red sea Magnesium test kit help

bella aqua

i would toss it and get a salifert test,much easier
also, the red sea kit doesnt read high enough
so,its kind unusable anyway

D

DETANE

Elos is a good kit to get also. Red sea test kits suck... sorry for the blunt expression.

jessesoto33

Supporter
Thanks a lot guys! wish I have known before I spent 20 bucks on it, I was asking questions at the Fish Store in San Bernardino "PET WORLD" they could have told me, but didn't!!! also their fish are sick!!!!! so be careful, I think they have some kind of virus in their tanks, because 90% of fish are sick, and it was same way the last time I went there about a year ago!!!
Not trying to bash them because they didn't tell me, just letting you guy know!

yup I have heard that the pet store you mentioned sucks from more than one person, I live in the area but have personally never been there.

I don't mind the other red sea test kits, they are OK, but if I were to pick my fav company for test kits it would be salfert

As for the red sea mag test kit
I havn't used any of the other test kits for mag, I have only used the red sea mag test kit, and I hate it.

the **** kit doesn't go above 1280 so your out of luck if your mag is higher, not to mention that they give you a confusing piece of paper that is supposed to explain the extra plastic tip that they give you for the sarynge. Its just too **** confusing, I rairly use it, because it is such a pain in the A.

Latest posts