Narcoleptic wrasse

Not sure if anyone has ever seen such a thing, but I have a 6 lined wrasse that appears to have Narcolepsy. He will be swimming near the glass and suddenly freeze in a partial curled position, then begin to drift in the current. A couple seconds later he will jerk like he was surprised or suddenly waken. At first I thought he was sick but this has gone on for a month and he's otherwise healthy.

At first I thought he was trying to mate with the anthias since he keeps curling up next to them. Its as if he falls asleep for a second or two.

Hahah, that is one of the beauties of the Wrasse, I have one and he does that too, he is fine dont worry, not all wrasse will do that, only the ones with personality!
Not sure if anyone has ever seen such a thing, but I have a 6 lined wrasse that appears to have Narcolepsy. He will be swimming near the glass and suddenly freeze in a partial curled position, then begin to drift in the current. A couple seconds later he will jerk like he was surprised or suddenly waken. At first I thought he was sick but this has gone on for a month and he's otherwise healthy.

d34532

Nah I know what the problem is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narcoleptic wrasse? nope not at all

Epilepsy Wrasse? Nope not at all

Its called Dancing Wrasse!!!!!

Now what kind of dancing might you ask?

Its from dosing Volka. The name of the dancing Wrassa is called the Drunken Kung Fu Wrasse dance. Don't you know the Drunken Kung Fu dance IE you stop/curl, drift, and strike to shock.