Any use Prodibio?

Thanks Greg.

I just dumped an ampoule of reefbooster into the tank and after 3 hrs, the water is still very cloudy. Is this normal? I can clearly see that my acans love the stuff.

That is normal. I normally dose reef booster at 10 pm, 1 hr prior to the lights going off. The skimmer comes one at 1 am so it gets 3 hours for the corals to absorb.

The reefbooster can cloud the tank for almost 4 hours in my tank. I just leave my skimmer off before dosing and for an hour or so after the cloudiness goes away.

I guess I will resurrect this thread....

I am still experiencing red slime outbreaks. Richard had my water tested at AWT and the result were not too bad..
Nitrate 0.5
Phos 0.05
CA 406
Moly 0.3 (high).. I do not dose
Silica 0.9 (hgh)
Mag (1099) This has been raised to 1350
Potassium 206 (Low) I want to raise it but not sure how.

I have changed my DI resin already. My RO/DI filters are only 4 months old. Any ideas of how to solve the red slime issue? I have done regular WC's of 10-20%.

The corals are still doing well.

Lagger

Still on prodibio, still like it. Back on GFO now also....

IDK Brock, everytime I see redslime I attribute it to bad makeup water. You have low nutrients, Im sure you have enough flow......check your tds to make sure, could be your ro :hmmmm:

SO it has begun...I am testing it on my 30 frag tank....We shall see if this stuff makes it to my 120gallon

Still on prodibio, still like it. Back on GFO now also....

IDK Brock, everytime I see redslime I attribute it to bad makeup water. You have low nutrients, Im sure you have enough flow......check your tds to make sure, could be your ro :hmmmm:
TDS measures "0" but I am not sure that my RO/ unit is really doing its job so you may be spot on John!! I think I will buy some of the "top of the line" filter cartridges for it.

SO it has begun...I am testing it on my 30 frag tank....We shall see if this stuff makes it to my 120gallon
Good luck Jay!!! I think you will like the results. Just be patient. Prodibio will not show fast results . The first thing it will do is clear up your water.

say where are you guys buying your prodibio products from? are you guys getting it on line or from a lfs. any help appreciated

thanks

hey 2quikmotorwerks, you the owner of the treasured pets off of highland springs?

as for the prodibio, when i did buy mine i got it online, since i couldn't really find a LFS that carried it.
na bro im not the owner my good friend shawn is i just help him out from time to time

Latest posts