My cheap BTA and Clam

The other day I had someone pick me up a couple clams and BTA's from Tom (socaltropicalfish). Thanks to Tom for picking out some nice specimens and Puffalicious for picking them up!

I expected to get a couple of golfball sized clams and equally small anemones. Wow, was I surprised to get 2 baseball sized clams with beautiful purple and blue highlights.

The BTA's are amazing as well. One is small but still larger than I expected. It has a light pinkish-orange color. The other one (pictured) once it opened turned out to be huge! The picture below doesn't do it justice. It is sunken into a deep crevice and the part showing is as round as a grapefruit. Also it has a deeper lavender color. Both BTA's settled in immediately and are already taking food.

Attachments

yea, Tom has great deals, I also received a clam and bubbletip from him and they are great. His shipping and packing was A+. Thanks Tom

yea, Tom has great deals, I also received a clam and bubbletip from him and they are great. His shipping and packing was A+. Thanks Tom
I was scared for a while ! I am glad they are doing good. LMK if you needed anything else.

Ken - I am glad you are happy with the clams/BTAs, let me know if you needed anything else or any issue. If the BTA is small, please stop by anytime I will give you another one or I will keep you in mind and give you a better deal next time...=)

Ken - I am glad you are happy with the clams/BTAs, let me know if you needed anything else or any issue. If the BTA is small, please stop by anytime I will give you another one or I will keep you in mind and give you a better deal next time...=)
Actually I have no complaint, even though one is small its still bigger than I would have expected. It seems to be healthy, taking food, and already made itself a home on the side of a rock. I'm very happy with everything!

Thanks Tom!

Latest posts