Acan Share! Recent Addition!

Thank you, actually the Rainbow was $200 with 25% off that made it $150 for the Colony, I think that was a still! and the Kookaburra was $80 for 3 to 4 heads, but because I bought three corals from Todd at CherryCorals he gave me 6 heads for 25% off of $80 so it was $60 that was more than a still!

If you want some sick cherry Corals, for a good price, then you must see Todd at cherrycorals.com

those kookaburras are pretty cool... but look nothing like real kookaburras...

those are real kookaburra...

still... nice acans...

D

DETANE

Here is a couple of Acan additions, I added to my reef two day's ago!

Blue Rainbow Acan

Kookaburra Acan
can u post up what they really look like? I know for a fact they dont look like the ones photoshoped ones in the pictures. I just want to see what they look like once in your tank, I was going to buy some pieces from him is why. thanks :beer:

Can you show me a "REAL" kookaburra pic?:conf44:
wut..? kookaburra is an australian bird... i said those are nice, but look nothing like real kookaburras... and then i put up picture of pair of kookaburras... they are loud birds... actually, the official bird of australia... even though the cassowary > kookaburra...

can u post up what they really look like? I know for a fact they dont look like the ones photoshoped ones in the pictures. I just want to see what they look like once in your tank, I was going to buy some pieces from him is why. thanks :beer:
i don't see any photoshopping really... they are spot colors, and it's hard to photoshop in the areas that are blurry... you would see blending colors on different polyps... plus, they are using full spectrum T5 lighting... a lot of red and pink... good stuff...

do you have bigger pics jesse..?

btw... i have seen some nice ones in person... like at ali's... and he uses full spectrum T5 lighting, good stuff...

how do they name these things...? they're just as bad naming corals like aquaSD... LOL...

i take offense in those acans called cherry garcia... horrible... LOLjkasdfjlkasf...

how do they name these things...? they're just as bad naming corals like aquaSD... LOL...

i take offense in those acans called cherry garcia... horrible... LOLjkasdfjlkasf...
I agree! sounds like Todd got them from some Mexican diver, that told him he can have it if he named it after him. LOL! :laugh:HAHAHA!