Home Depot Moving Sale

All you DIYer's in the SGV area might be interested in knowing that Home Depot in Covina is having a HUGE clearance sale. The store is preparing to move into a new location so they are clearing out everything! I talked to a few who work there who told me they were instructed to sell all of there stock since they don't want the cost of moving it. The sale started where things were marked down 10-30%, but as of today I saw they just reduced everything again to be 20-40% off and based on department. I spent several hours there today and bought 2 carts full of stuff :D

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
thanks for the heads up. We just had one down in San Diego too, so people dont wait until its 50-75% before you head in there. Everything was gone at 20-40%

Found myself back at HD again today for a couple hours. They dropped their prices now to 30-50% and it's chaotic in there. There are still some good things to be found including plumbing parts. Almost all of the displays are now taken down so you need to rummage through boxes and things lining the aisles. If anyone plans on going I'd do it soon. Looks like they are about ready to start wrapping things up.

Latest posts