Cheap 2part dosing system

Mac Inger

So after looking around for a while,..dosing pumps, diys, litermeters etc,..i just made my own for very cheap.

Heres what i did :

Mac Inger

two HD timers, two aqualifters, 2x1 gallon jugs, rigid airline hose, soft airline hose, iv lines with pinch rollers. One aqualifter pumps about 120 ml a minute.

I set it up tested thoroughly for a few days then let it run for two weeks and a half without touching or testing. Tested last night and parameters are on the money Alk 10 CA 425

: )

PS,..the rigid tubing so that it goes all the way down inside the jugs, the little holes on the caps of the jugs so to not create vacuum, i taped the pinch rollers down soo they wouldnt move and i am having them drip on the effluent of my skimmer,..drilled two holes in the pvc elbow and there they go. There is so much turbulence there that there will be no precipitation. In fact not even time for the usual white cloud. Instant dissolve. Oww,...make sure to check the levels of the fluids and dont have the drips inside water in your sump so you dont create a syphon

enjoy

aqualifters free (i had two) or 10 a piece
hd timers (can go down to minute) 10 a piece
iv lines 5 bucks on ebay

Last edited: