chalice ID????

I don't think it's a watermelon, true watermelon's have a green growth rim. Hence the water melon name.
not true...

the very first watermelons were those green base w/pink highlight echinoporas... like this stuff...

now, everyone forgot about the oldschool watermelons and know name all chalice with green rims watermelons...

not true...

the very first watermelons were those green base w/pink highlight echinoporas... like this stuff...

now, everyone forgot about the oldschool watermelons and know name all chalice with green rims watermelons...
Gumbii... We are talking about the 2nd watermelon. By the way good job on the frags at the store. You finished what I started! We have a bunch more to do!

Gumbii... We are talking about the 2nd watermelon. By the way good job on the frags at the store. You finished what I started! We have a bunch more to do!
i wish i could go every day... but i'm not mobile...

and placement of the corals were freaken horrible... OMG i had to throw all kinds of stuff in different tanks...

i wish i could go every day... but i'm not mobile...

and placement of the corals were freaken horrible... OMG i had to throw all kinds of stuff in different tanks...
That's alright, we will get it straightened out at some point. We need to get that 4x4 up and running. Then at least we will have some room to move stuff around. Right now the tanks are as packed as 6 monkeys in a volkswagen.

straight thread hijack in the works...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truth... i also want to buy some stuff he has... maybe i'll go on friday, or hopefully on thursday when my dad comes to visit... i don't want to see his face...

straight thread hijack in the works...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truth... i also want to buy some stuff he has... maybe i'll go on friday, or hopefully on thursday when my dad comes to visit... i don't want to see his face...
I will just let you know, digging through the many piles there, I found a decent colony of Captain America's. But i'll let you find them....=)

I will just let you know, digging through the many piles there, I found a decent colony of Captain America's. But i'll let you find them....=)
i saw them, but they aren't they... sorry... they're something else... dude... i spotted every coral in that joint... i fell in love with a couple, but all in good time... he just needs to have stuff that actually moves... that's why i fragged all the stuff i would think would move...

i saw them, but they aren't they... sorry... they're something else... dude... i spotted every coral in that joint... i fell in love with a couple, but all in good time... he just needs to have stuff that actually moves... that's why i fragged all the stuff i would think would move...
They look exactly like my Captain, if it's not a captain then what are they? Ya, i kind of did the same thing. I vote any frag in there $20.00. First come first serve. I also vote we have a frag swap there. Set up some frag tanks, have everyone bring a frag and if you bring a frag you leave with a different one. That would be sweet.

Also, I think I am going to pick up that red Meat coral. I love those.

Also, I think I am going to pick up that red Meat coral. I love those.
that acan dehydjheihosudahanannanana...? i have my eye on that one too... LOL...

They look exactly like my Captain, if it's not a captain then what are they? Ya, i kind of did the same thing. I vote any frag in there $20.00. First come first serve. I also vote we have a frag swap there. Set up some frag tanks, have everyone bring a frag and if you bring a frag you leave with a different one. That would be sweet.
they look like another proto i haven't seen around in years... well not on this side of the hobby... and yes... 20 dorra frags are FTW!... i still buy 20 dollar frags...

a meat..? that would rock having a meat there... but for some it's going to be super far... but oh well thugg lyfe...

There are more monkey's in the tanks today. That volkswagen is getting stuffed.
LOL... good to hear...