Good with photoshop?

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
I need a nice banner for this website. So place your design here and we can all choose whos to use.

If I can make one suggestion...The white background is pretty harsh on the eyes. Maybe go black or dark blue.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Really?? is that the reason why this site is scaring everyone off??hahah Ill see if I can find another style..thanks for the suggestion:)

Attachments

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
bump guys, been getting a lot of complaints about that thing...please help:eek:

i'll try to go into work tomorrow and whip up something quick.

I agree with going with a black or dark blue background..I will incorporate it with some nice reef pics and something to make it look like its southern california and hopefully we have a new temporary banner that will be more pleasing to the eye :D

I agree with going with a black or dark blue background..I will incorporate it with some nice reef pics and something to make it look like its southern california and hopefully we have a new temporary banner that will be more pleasing to the eye :D
Please make sure to leave pictures of starbucks, mcdonalds, oh yes and blondes out of very corner. ;):p

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Cant wait to see it:)

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
:) Thats a WHOLE lot better then the one I have now.
Let me put that pix up. Thanks for the work

At first glance, I thought I was in a reptile forum.. those fish look like snakes if you look at them quickly! :eek: lol

I suppose we can add a few different kinds of fish instead of just fairy wrasses.

The banner should look a lot better, the grainyness makes it look cheap, it definitely should be less grainy if its formatted right. Also, for those who dont see the full banner, might want to maximize your window, the corals on the far right are pretty nice ;)

I think there is a way for the banner to resize as you make the window smaller or larger, but that is something a web programmer would need to help us out with.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
oh wow, at home for some reason the banner is proportional. But I know what you guys all mean when you said it was big. Ill resize it when I get home

Latest posts