Chalice ID Please

first one is psychedelic chalice...

the second one seems to be a watermelon chalice, but looks like it's growing like an oxypora for some reason... need actinic pics...

the third one looks like a grape watermelon... purple, green eyes, green skirt... could be classic purple watermelon as well... or even a hybrid... need actinic shots and a good shot that will show the eye coloration better...

hope this helps...

first one is psychedelic chalice...

the second one seems to be a watermelon chalice, but looks like it's growing like an oxypora for some reason... need actinic pics...

the third one looks like a grape watermelon... purple, green eyes, green skirt... could be classic purple watermelon as well... or even a hybrid... need actinic shots and a good shot that will show the eye coloration better...

hope this helps...
Tyree Psychadelic / Strawberry Patch

Grape Wine Watermelon...

it looks more grape under less actinic...

zigginit

The top one could be a number of things... how much did you pay for them zig? That might give us a clue as to what "level" they are. Meaning, if they are something more rare or not, so we know where to start looking.
well i got the first one for 25 and the last 2 for 40 for both. but the people i bought it off of had no idea what they had. it was one of those guys who is selling his buddies frags for him but dont know much about names. and it was the near the end and they just wanted the stuff sold. the guy that sold me the first one thought it was an acan.... lol

zigginit

i agree with the first one being a psychedelic chalice. i know the pic suck but under actinic light it looks just like the on in this pic...

beside it being a bad pic under nasty yellow light, a comparison....

the small one looks a lot like your grape wine chalice IMO. mine is a purple with bright green eyes and rim.

what is an oxypora? and why do you think that?

Last edited:
oxypora on the way that it's growing... in the picture i can't tell if it's coming or going... you know what i mean...?

chalice oxypora is different than mycedium oxypora... chalice oxypora would be like, hot tamale chalice, and mycedium oxypora is like, say the riddler chalice...

HTH...

zigginit

i dont know what you mean still but here is a better pic under actinic lights and the shutter open longer to catch the light more. (sorry im not to good with camera terms)

ugh...

i posted in the other thread thinking it was this thread... fail...

yeah... that watermelon might not be a water melon... green growth ring with no coloration in the eyes could mean that it's just recovering from a cut or that it just gets a green growth ring... keep your eye on it though... it is pretty... definitely not an oxypora, just an echinopora... very pretty...

Latest posts