LFS Long Beach

Hi guys I just wanna share some info on a new pet store that just recently opened up in the city of long beach, they currently carry fish only and some frozen food. they also have a website www.rrrfish.com prices are great.

Haha wow no shame... I love the first posts for feedback on a new store.

Age of Aquariums is awesome, best store in the Long Beach area.

lazeballz

I actually got my setup from them...Im a n0ob when it comes to reef/aquarium stuff. They guys over there were pretty nice.

You can find pics here: http://www.socalireefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18741

I've been to only a small handful of aquarium places. Jim's Exotic Fish in El Segundo, Aquatic Outlet near LAX, and then this place.

Aquatic Outlet was pretty douchebagish when it came to service. I had some questions and was even contemplating a small 5 gallon setup, but like I said...they were shitty.

Jim's was REALLY cool - except I didn't have money there.

And This RRRFish place was just as laid back and Jim's, but was closer to me. I didn't necessarily want to travel with all kinds of stuff in my Versa, which is my work vehicle, so it had all kinds of crap in there. The owner offered to help setup and deliver - which was cool, because like i said - dont know crap about the hobby!

I've never been to Age of Aquariums, yet...but as of now RRR Fish has pulled through for me

I tried to go to this rrrfish place after seeing their craigslist post and I simply could not find it. I put the address on my phone and GPS and I got nothing. Tried calling them and they don't even have a phone number, they only have IM. So I messaged them and never got a response back. Pretty disappointing fish store if you ask me.

Haha wow no shame... I love the first posts for feedback on a new store.

Age of Aquariums is awesome, best store in the Long Beach area.
They are nice inside I'll give them that and they do have nice displays but when it comes to fish selection they don't have a good variety and they are too pricey. I bought a six line for 19 and my other lfs had it for 16 -_-

I tried to go to this rrrfish place after seeing their craigslist post and I simply could not find it. I put the address on my phone and GPS and I got nothing. Tried calling them and they don't even have a phone number, they only have IM. So I messaged them and never got a response back. Pretty disappointing fish store if you ask me.
WTFAYUL!...?

that is what you call shady...

LOL...

Latest posts