Age of Aquariums, long beach

SB_805

We just moved into the (general) area from San Diego, and was looking for a decent LFS. Age of Aquariums has an impressive shallow display. Giant Clam! Selection didn't look too shabby either--prices were excellent from what I could tell on the SPS colonies.
That clam is like a basketball!!! I like the two clowns that host it. This is a great FS. I just went to an SCRK meeting last Sunday. I won three coral frags in a raffle, and picked up a pair of percula clowns for just under $40!! Great prices, and even better people. Highly recommended.

They're having another big sale this July 4th weekend. I don't have access to email right now, but I think it's around 15% for livestock and/or dry goods.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Holiday sale this Saturday and Sunday.
D&D premixed saltwater 50 cents/ gallon
ORA fish and corals 20% off
All other Fish and corals 15% off
Chillers 15% off
Dry goods 10% off
Store schedule for this weekendSaturday and Sunday 10-6
Monday- Closed

Check out pictures of our latest livestock on facebook
http://facebook.com/ageofaquariumslongbeach
Make a splash with these cool summer values from Age of Aquariums 2642 Cherry Ave Signal Hill
562-438-6252

Zegg

That clam is like a basketball!!! I like the two clowns that host it. This is a great FS. I just went to an SCRK meeting last Sunday. I won three coral frags in a raffle, and picked up a pair of percula clowns for just under $40!! Great prices, and even better people. Highly recommended.
And finally they are breeding after 2 1/2 years... eggs on the giant clam got to witness it this afternoon. Guess its the 2nd batch.