reefhotspot closing?

r20crazy

2020 Philanthropist
does anyone know if this is the case? I have heard from 2 other stores this is so. if you check the website, over 90% of the items say sold out, and I heard they are no longer shipping. The 2 stores I have heard this from are in a bidding war for the rights to the website (so they say). Also heard that all major equipment is already sold?

if this is BS, PLEASE close this thread, as I dont wanna spread false information, but I doubt my 2 sources would be wrong. :conf44:

I was wondering why most of their fish were "sold out" because they usually have them in stock.... It's sad if they are closing :( I've been there many times to get my fish

:( that sucks... i loved that place... always wondered why more people don't go over there... i think that's why they closed down... it was always so lonely and relied mostly on online sales...

i wish the crew best of luck...

This is way people need to support their LFS a little more and stop complaining about how they were charged $1-2 more than online places. I hate to see any place close as I know the hours that are put in just to break even. Hope them the best if this is the case and they are closing.

Jason

This is way people need to support their LFS a little more and stop complaining about how they were charged $1-2 more than online places. I hate to see any place close as I know the hours that are put in just to break even. Hope them the best if this is the case and they are closing.

Jason
so true... when i look for a piece or something, i will go to 3-4 different lfs at a time... but everyone's afraid to waste a little gas...

i was told a couple months back that they were looking to hire people... i should've applied... lol... would've talked them out of closing down...

i hope they're just moving again...

hopefully closer...

JMURR8484

I like this place. Sad to hear this news if its true. I also noticed that all of their product is sold out. If you have never been to this store, you have missed out on an great spot. There is another fish store that has opened on century next to that 24 hour subway., I havent been there yet. Just see it when i go to work.

Latest posts