Your top 5 LFS in SoCal

It was Tong's years ago, then changed owners and was Imperial Fish, then recently was bought back by Tong's...

I live 2 minutes from there and have yet to go back in since the change because Imperial was so bad. Hopefully they have different employees now as the previous ones were the A-typical "LFS employee"...
oic...

imperial fish was very fail/aids...

I stopped by coral gazers yesterday for the first time and boy do they have awesome corals at great prices. Totally in my top 5

Any LFS Near Me?

I live near Palm Springs, anyone know of a lfs near me besides aquarium oddessy? They are WAY over priced and not that knowlegable..Thanks guys :car::thank_you2:

yeff24

Im in the La Verne (Pomona) are any of these good locations for fish I dont have to worry much about corals...I cant really afford gas to Tustin so just trying to find some trustworthy locations I invest and not have another implosion and lose all my fish again

jmadrid

Mystic Reef Riverside I always end up buying something. Plus the guys in there are cool.
Tongs in brea the guy who runs it is mike cool dude and yeah not big selection but I take good customer service over bad.
Discount tropical fish store in La Habra I only get down there on sat and a caucasian guy who works there is knowledgeable and polite.

KingNikon

In no particular order:

Coral Oasis - They have great stuff for $5 - $15

Coral Gazers - Lots of corals and tons to choose from, and the store is looking much better (even though I go in and rarely buy stuff it's nice to talk to someone who isn't your standard sell stuff and not care business owner)

Tong's - 99% of the time I go in here and walk out with nothing, though on the occasion they do have a rare fish I might like. The only reason I stop here is because it's very close to Coral Oasis.