Lfs Appreciation Thread!

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Reading the other thread about another LFS closing down is pretty saddening to me. I know another good LFS in the So Cal region to close doors as well if they havent already. I know with the economy and internet "lfs" blooming, its really tough on your neighborhood LFS.

So I thought it would be kind of cool to start a LFS appreciation thread.
Not sure if it will do any economical impact on their business but at least it will show that we still appreciate them.

Very simple. Post what you have bought from a LFS around your area. The LFS's name, address, and number. And one good thing about them.
So go out and support your LFS. Even if they dont have the coral or fish you want, buy some fish food, salt, a net...and post on here.

Not sure if this thread will go anywhere...but at least we can say we tried:rock:

First of all the forum is getting really big!
Its Mostly banned people from RC .lol
If all the LFS is like Tom they will be expanding their store too even in this very very tough economy.

I wish I can say something nice about my LFS in my area ...

I will give a shout out to Coral Gazer's in Tustin. Chad and Rukis never fail when I need to get something, they also have great prices and the customer service is second to none. I have been going there since before it opened to the public, so I know the store pretty much inside and out.

Great work guys! I highly recommend everyone go and at least check it out, the coral selection is ridiculous!

I'd like to give a shout out to Coral Gazer's in Tustin also! Never been treated better in any other store I've ever been to! Chad is a stand up guy, and always does what he says I am looking forward to meeting Rukis soon! Honorable mention to, Mystic Reefs, Jeramy hooks me up with some good prices on some rare Corals! And last but not least My LFS is Zen Aquatics, Santiago gives great customer service!

Latest posts