help me name my chalice

Davelink

whats up guys-

i got this chalice a couple weeks ago, looks like a watermelon to me, and it came from fiji, which is uncommon for watermelon-style chalices from what ive been told. for those of you who dont know me, im a home frag farmer. im working towards a website now (under construction) and eventually a retail store. im pretty sure this chalice is going to color up like a mofo, and i im planning on it being one of my staples. im pretty much lookin for someone to chip in some input on this badboy, and if anyone can think of a name that tickles my fancy, ill hook you up with an eye of it. holllaaaaaa!!! yes not a watermelon i got that now. alien eyes awayyyyy

Last edited:
hmm...

doesn't really look like a watermelon chalice to me... i see a green growth color, but don't think it's going to be a chalice echinopora like other watermelons...

i recommend you hold onto to that chalice for at least 6 months before introducing it, or attempting to sell frags... every chalice that has a name, earned it over time... they didn't just pull it out of a bin at the wholesaler and call it something... it has to be able to survive in captivity after being fragged off... you don't want it to happen like the tyree superman chalice... LOL...

Limited edition watermelon alien eye dingleberry chalice. Ill do u one better and write a description for you. This chalice comes from fiji. The corallites are blah. Lah blah. Davelink is maintaining this coral in a trizonal system under 250w 20k mmetal halides with a cryptic zone. The colors are exceptional blah blah blah. There. Now u can sell it for 150 a frag like steve tyree

Limited edition watermelon alien eye dingleberry chalice. Ill do u one better and write a description for you. This chalice comes from fiji. The corallites are blah. Lah blah. Davelink is maintaining this coral in a trizonal system under 250w 20k mmetal halides with a cryptic zone. The colors are exceptional blah blah blah. There. Now u can sell it for 150 a frag like steve tyree
Lol, I am not sure that this is a watermelon either. It doesn't seem to have the growth patterns of a watermelon chalice. As I said earlier traditionally watermelon chalice all have the fluorescent bright green growth rim, in a frag like this, even a little growth and you will notice the growth ring immediately.

Davelink

dingleberry chalice... why didnt i think of that? no its not a watermelon i been doin my research now, im leanin towards an alien eye from what puff said earlier. seems like half the posts that were here diappeared. and thank you fire fighter i think dingleberry is a great name. reminds me of my dog that used to get dingleberries everytime he tried to go doodie. i think we might have a couple winners.. the dingleberry chalice and that GDP numnumnum. keep em comin this is fun

I just recently namrd a coral also. It was a variany of the rootbeer float chalice witha lot of white and brown. I call it the west hollywood stunner. Get it??

Latest posts