Become a SCR supporter

LoL who let u back in? Hey I need Chilis!! O and BTw how have ya been doing? so u have a Tank ... Again?
nope... no tank... i'm just here spreading the hate...

and man, all of my chili plants got like fail/aids/aefw or something.. some of them just died and others just stopped giving me fruit... sucks... hopefully next summer they'll do better... but as soon as i get some plants, i'm going to make a thread on here... like before... or wait... did i do that here...???

Coelli

Premium Member
Supporter
nope... no tank... i'm just here spreading the hate...

and man, all of my chili plants got like fail/aids/aefw or something.. some of them just died and others just stopped giving me fruit... sucks... hopefully next summer they'll do better... but as soon as i get some plants, i'm going to make a thread on here... like before... or wait... did i do that here...???
Mine sucked this year too, I got a few jalapenos and no ghost peppers. I finally gave up for the season and stopped watering and let them die. Serves them right.

Mine sucked this year too, I got a few jalapenos and no ghost peppers. I finally gave up for the season and stopped watering and let them die. Serves them right.
dude... i lost like 10 plants this year... i only have two peppers left, one's goat's weed, and another is a pekin tree...

my neighbors all lost their plants too... i think chefzilla also said his peppers didn't do good this year either... it's crazy... the weather was jacked up for us or something... makes no sense....

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
dude... i lost like 10 plants this year... i only have two peppers left, one's goat's weed, and another is a pekin tree...

my neighbors all lost their plants too... i think chefzilla also said his peppers didn't do good this year either... it's crazy... the weather was jacked up for us or something... makes no sense....

hahahaha i think that's dudette gumbo

I had an aphid outbreak and then something keeps eating all of my plants !!!! I hate it. We need to move this to Other Growing hobbies

I never gotta shirt but remember the money is going to free knowledge and killer deals on used equipment. So don't think about what you're going to get other than that. It pays for itself in spades.

I'm curious, how do we get the shirt? If this is an old promo I'd still like to order one.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Latest posts