LFS near disneylandias

Huntington Park, South Central and sometimes River
So I gotta take the wife n kid to d-land today. On the way back I wanna drag my old lady to an LFS just to check out a decent one. Does anybody know of a chill LFS near d-land? Or on the way back to the IE? PM me please cuz my wife will trip if I walk around tomorrowland glued to my droid...ironic. Thanks peeps. Wish me luck.

5ft24

head down the 5 south to red hill, go right and at edinger make a left. Parkway loop make a right and an immediate right into the parking lot... Coral Gazers is right there...

Coral Gazers is the place to check out, only 10 minutes from D-land, tons of frags, starting @$5, and lots of fish, common stuff to high end collectors pieces

It maybe a little out of your way, but lots of people seem to like it. They have some nice pieces, but beware they are on the pricey side for things.

http://amazingaquariumsandreefs.com/
i don't think ali is pricey... we were just there today... good stuff, great guy, and amazing LPS and leathers... real collector corals... not just sticks on pebbles like other shops... rare>collectable IMO...

i don't think ali is pricey... we were just there today... good stuff, great guy, and amazing LPS and leathers... real collector corals... not just sticks on pebbles like other shops... rare>collectable IMO...
X2 :top:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't be disappointed with Amazing Aquariums & Reefs. Many stocked display tanks that are beautifully aquascaped and presented very nicely with corals.

The last time I went there was the summer of 2010 and he charged me $35 bucks for 20lbs of sand. However when I went he definitely had some nice pieces. I recommend him I just don't shop there.

Latest posts