need little help !!!

Wannareef

I need a little help, I bought a brand new 135g tank,stand,canopy, never seen water for a really good price in HB, I bought it from a girl who was selling it for her dad, As I was picking it up we got to talking and she informed me that her dad had a stroke and need the money to help pay bills, and didn't have the capability to set it up, I met the dad, really super nice guy, he had a hard time speaking, but he loved the tank, it was just to big for his apartment as he was moving to a new one on the first floor that was going to be smaller, I decided to give him my 75g corner tank,stand,canopy with lights and a XP3 canister filter, I want to set it up for him mid February. Does anybody want to help and donate some live sand or Live rock or couple of used power heads, maybe bring some premixed water to get him started, I told the daughter what I wanted to do,she told her dad, he was real excited about getting a tank. I could use any help from LS,LR,Water, or help setting it all up, so if you can spare some time or anything you think I'm missing please let me know, let's let him get the thrill we get from our tanks, I'm sure it will be well appreciated,

Rich

Last edited: