new LFS in N. Hollywood

reefgirl

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone has been to the new store in Pet Adeventurez in N. Hollywood? I just got back from there and they just got a shipment of purple tangs and they only wanted $139 for them!

One of those babies is about to go in my tank! :rapture:

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone has been to the new store in Pet Adeventurez in N. Hollywood? I just got back from there and they just got a shipment of purple tangs and they only wanted $139 for them!

One of those babies is about to go in my tank! :rapture:
If you really wanted Purple Tangs I saw three at Bell Bird Farm in Bell (yeah strange name for a fish store) last week for $59 each. Yes $59!!!! They were all eating as well. Might be far from you

reefgirl

Hi guys, yes I'm the new reefgirl....no space lol. Cthetoy how big were those purple tangs, mine is at least 5 inches......? Bell is a tad far for me to drive and the stores around here are extremely expensive... this is a new store that just opened and I thought I would go in and check them out... they have a nice selection of stuff and their prices are pretty good too. I was just wondering if someone else on here had been there yet?

Hi guys, yes I'm the new reefgirl....no space lol. Cthetoy how big were those purple tangs, mine is at least 5 inches......? Bell is a tad far for me to drive and the stores around here are extremely expensive... this is a new store that just opened and I thought I would go in and check them out... they have a nice selection of stuff and their prices are pretty good too. I was just wondering if someone else on here had been there yet?
rainbow sells it for 60 bucks too

Cthetoy how big were those purple tangs, mine is at least 5 inches......? Bell is a tad far for me to drive and the stores around here are extremely expensive...
The purple were from 2" -3.5" in size. They had Asfurs for $59, Changing Blue Face for $45 and a Achilles (5") for $69 (not eating though). This place is super small. Its a hit and miss for fish. You can call ahead if you have a fish list in mind. You can deal if you buy multiple fish. Pay cash and get a cash discount

I gotta check out Rainbow Pets that Bullitr mentioned. Great prices too

reefgirl

I have been to rainbow but I have never seen any high end fish they do have awesome prices on yellow tangs. But other fish I haven't really seen anything super nice. Regardless I am happy with my purple tang, he is in my QT at the moment and I actually got him to eat last night. I was jut curious to see if anyone else had been there already, the owner said they have only been open for 3 weeks and she was very nice. I will def be going back there to see them. I have my eye on a watermelon chalice she has over there :happy:

I have been to rainbow but I have never seen any high end fish they do have awesome prices on yellow tangs. But other fish I haven't really seen anything super nice. Regardless I am happy with my purple tang, he is in my QT at the moment and I actually got him to eat last night. I was jut curious to see if anyone else had been there already, the owner said they have only been open for 3 weeks and she was very nice. I will def be going back there to see them. I have my eye on a watermelon chalice she has over there :happy:
Is this store in Granada Hills? I am not really farmiliar with the SFV. I am a little with Granada Hills though as my grandma and grandpa lived there for almost 40 years, off Woodley Ave.

reefgirl

No, they are in north hollywood and just opened. I saw an ad they placed on craigslist. they have some really nice fish corals. They are on Webb Ave. If you want the address I can see if I can find the ad and get it