What's up with my scoly? help!

So about 2 weeks ago I fed my Scoly some LPS food from NLS.

I usually feed it like 3 pellets, but for some reason that day I decided to dump like 6 pellets inside him.

Since then the scoly has been skinny and does not want to be fed, I've tried feeding it 2-3 times since but it does not extract its tentacles and now it's skinny and the color is fading...

What should I do? Should I dip it in iodine?

How often do you feed it? I overfed one of my acans once and it kind of did the same thing. Strange as it may sound, it may just be overfull. Think about how you feel when you overeat, but since we process our food much faster, the symptoms don't last as long as your scoly's probably are...

Hopefully that is the case because I saw your scoly when Ramzy had it and it is sweet...

rusrs..?

when i had a indo acan dehy, i used to feed it chunks of silverside and it would want some like every day... that's a lot more than just three pellets... why not feed it like krill or mysis..?

rusrs..?

when i had a indo acan dehy, i used to feed it chunks of silverside and it would want some like every day... that's a lot more than just three pellets... why not feed it like krill or mysis..?
but pellets are concentrated, so I'm thinking it overdosed on something :confused:

i think you should check your params... maybe something changed... in the reefs, they are opportunist... there isn't a person putting 3 NLS pellets into the mouth of any coral... if a fish head falls on the coral, it's gonna eat it...