HO T5 Blowout Special at LFS

Hey everyone, stepped into Goldfish Plus in Covina today and the owner was telling me about a new technology of HO T5 fixtures he got in that he is selling dirt cheap. They all come with 4 new bulbs, digital timer, LED's, Cooling Fan, everything. He has 24", 36", 48" fixtures and will even let you trade in your old fixture as credit towards your new light. Im gonna pick one up next week, took a couple pictures for you guys sorry they are phone quality. Here is the phone numer 626-966-2308, mention Kyle for the sweet deal.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
That's EXACTLY what we need in our hobby..but with more leds to create a nice shimmer effect. And 6-bulb would be nicer but beggars can't be choosers..or can we? lol

I have no idea, its all up to the owner, depends on what you have and the condition that its in. Call him and ask, he's very knowledgable and helpful

Is that the Xtreme? lol. I ripped one apart months ago. Knock offs. Poor build and flimsy material. fan is about an inch long. It is all contained inside of an insualted compartment and as such heats up super quick and causes electric components to fail.

kai&jord

That guy has no knowledge. He is a joke. It's funny how he claims his saltwater is the best. But all his tanks look like crap. I would not even spend your money in that place...

And what lamps does this fixture come with? I'm still trying to figure out what is so great about this fixture? I know I don't want cheesy blue point or other knockoff lamps even if they were free.

Does anyone have any PAR numbers?

Sunlight Supply and Aquatic life fixtures are a bit more, but are built well and have excellent customer service.

kai&jord

He has been in business for a long time. He stays in business because of the newbs and there nOt being many lfs in the Covina, west cOvina, Azusa and Glendora area. I used to live n Glendora. And that place is a joke. He has allot of freshwater stuff..anyhow, you get what you pay for.. And anyone who says tell them my name and you will get a better deal. Is benefiting in some way.

He has been in business for a long time. He stays in business because of the newbs and there nOt being many lfs in the Covina, west c
Thats not a great way to do business. Oh well. I've never been so I can't comment.

I am just wondering what is so great about these lights is all.