Anaheim--Canyon Tropical Fish--Store Closing

I am the owner of Canyon Tropical Fish in Anaheim Hills. Due to an uncontrollable situation we are in the process of closing the store. I am trying to sell as much inventory as possible before the close of business on Tuesday, May 17th. Discounts will be offered on all inventory. Please take the time to come by to see what is available. Due to the move we will not be open during all hours of the day. Please call the store at 714-637-6102 to verify someone is at the store before driving over.

Hope to see you there!!!..........

Last edited:
Post Updated

I have corrected the date on my original post. I am expecting to have the store closed by May 17th. We are making very quick process so virtually all the dry goods have been boxed up already. We still have a selection of salt fish, fresh fish and koi.

Anyone interested in used 10 gallon aquariums I will have plenty of them to get rid of. I also have a "used" 80 gallon Jebo aquarium with black stand and top (Lights Included) that is for sale. Entire system is in VERY clean condition.

And depending on my final decision I may have a used 120 gallon glass aquarium with overflow for sale.

Come on in.....................or give a call!!

Bob

G-Tank

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry to hear that. I used to buy my fresh water here when I lived in AH. it's hard to run a business under a new ownership especially when it was all down hill from the original owner.... what are your hours tomorrow?