jus stopped by seaside tropical fish they have space invaders penchia frags

hey guys
i jus stopped by seaside during lunch and they really changed the place up . alot more corals and fish seems like david is doing a great job. They had frags of space invaders penchia i was tempted to get one when i save some cash lol. i picked up a yashi goby and possum wrasse. i also got a frag of purple hornets/sunny ds/mindblowing palys. Overall was a great lunch time stop :rockon:

ask them if they can get the space invaders pectenia...

LOL...

j/k...

how much did they want...? you sure it wasn't frags of hydnophora...?

They had a 3 eye frag for 300 good size and 2 smaller ones for 250
eesh... its nice but I don't see why someone would pay that much for that coral. Looks like a smooth hydnophora with yellow eyes.

I am always impressed with the fish selection at that store! Amazing selection of fish.

hey bean i hear what your saying but its the brightest green on any coral ive seen and guess not that many people have it. wwc sells them for 300 a 1/2inch one eye. the one a seaside is good size 3 eyes.

lowbudget

sorry i ill edit that to holes lol

hey bean i hear what your saying but its the brightest green on any coral ive seen and guess not that many people have it. wwc sells them for 300 a 1/2inch one eye. the one a seaside is good size 3 eyes.

lowbudget

Yeah, for sure. I realize its a relatively rare one and you are right its really bright green... just not my thing I guess.

I saw your old office tank at Bryce's the other day... did you break everything down there and move everything home? That was the most killer lobby tank I've ever seen considering the crap people run and have people service in their offices.

yeah sold the tank to bryce it was taking too much space. When i remodeled my office i put in a in wall so i actually have a waiting room now lol
Had some hair algae issues from tropic marin bio active

eesh... its nice but I don't see why someone would pay that much for that coral. Looks like a smooth hydnophora with yellow eyes.
bro...

i don't understand when people pay more than 50 bucks for a single zoanthid... something that grows like crazy... pectinia grows slow, and is very rare... and hydnophora was expensive at one point... i don't remember when, but i know it was once...

when did pinocha have eyes? this is a question for gumbii
well... in africa it has teeth... a straight man's nightmare...

lowbudget

it is the brightest coral second to the nuclear green trumpets.... nothing comes close to they...

bro...

i don't understand when people pay more than 50 bucks for a single zoanthid... something that grows like crazy... pectinia grows slow, and is very rare... and hydnophora was expensive at one point... i don't remember when, but i know it was once...

well... in africa it has teeth... a straight man's nightmare...

it is the brightest coral second to the nuclear green trumpets.... nothing comes close to they...
I did say THAT coral not a coral hehe but yea I get what your sayin'... I'm guilty as charged paying that for a polyp...

Most recently the Aqua SD Yellow Mamba's, which I already have another polyp in a month and a half.

Not bagging on it, its cool, everyone has their own thing... even aiptaisia..