Remove advertisements

Just that, under the revolving banner that's what it says "Remove advertisements".

However that's hotlinked to

http://www.socalireefs.com/forums/register.php

Either take it away or make it work as described. :)

AND... sometimes when I try and enter the site using only the domain name all I get is a blank screen. This morning I had to do a google search and that gave me an extended URL to enter through. Not the first time it's happened.

SteveU

Yeah I have been getting a blank screen as well.. One of my buddies said the same thing. I had to refresh the page several times to get it to work...

I just assumed Mike was working on the site when I get the white screen. When I ran VBulletin I would shut off the site when making changes, any changes made to the database while you are working on it could lead to problems.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Sorry Guys, I just got the black screen today also. Is it only on the homepage, or the forum as well that you get the blank page? Ill see if I can fix it.

pookstreet

MikeEe to the rescue. Yeah, it's been happening to me for almost a week now. Hope it's nothing serious.

danyen

for me, it's only showed up in the past few days, and only when trying to first navigate to the site's main page.

Latest posts