LFS with Tanks in stock

I am trying to help a friend find a tank. She is looking to get a gift for her husband for Father's Day. Are there any LFS in So. Cal that keep a large inventory of tanks in stock? I feel like I have seen a couple over the years but can't think of where they are. She is looking for a large bowfront.

Any help would be appreciated. I am coming from the Pasadena area but willing to drive.

Thanks.

you should buy if from a reefer that's looking to sale their full setup tank...that might be the best pricing you'll ever gonna get.....

Thanks for the responses. I am looking for used options as well so she has some choices and an idea of the price difference. They are looking to get a very specific style of tank to fit in a very specific space so it may have to be new or even custom...I at least wanted to get some choices together.

chad at coral gazers in tustin can get you a tank made. i think with most any dimensions you need. he might have one in stock too. i got my tank from him for a great price. he has taken on inventory from a couple of other stores in the area that didnt make it. he used to have a TON of new and used tanks. he has gotten rid of a lot of them but he still has some in stock.