Summer Fest Sale

Got an email from Tong's of Fountain Valley. Don't know if this sale applies to their other locations, but if someone would confirm. Just wanted to pass along this info for this weekend's sale:

Tong's Summer Sale
8976 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
714-842-2733

June 11th, 2011 from 10:30 am to 8:30 pm
June 12th, 2011 from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm

30% off ALL LIVESTOCK (Fresh & Salt Water Fish, Coral, Live Plants, Live Rock, and Invertebrates)
15% off all Chillers, Aqua C, Eheim Canister Filters, Tunze, Aquaray, and Nano & Mini Aquarium sets
All Aquariums & Furniture at Cost (30 gallon and up)
25% off EVERYTHING ELSE includes light bulbs, pumps, filters, decorations, foods, additives, test kits, salt, lighting units, frozen, and all other accessories

(No discount on water or feeders. All sales final. No price adjustments from previous sales. No Guarantee on Livestock.)

bought 3 fish from the sale..they all died in 2 days. My advice is to be very cautious when buying from these sales cause they just load and load fish daily..

higgy2010

I haven't had any luck keeping Tong's fish or fish bought at other lfs. None of them lasted beyond a week (Tong's) or maybe a couple of months.

I bought an occellaris clown 3.5 inch from Tong's to pair it w/ a male when I first started my breeding program... The female got a HUGE fungal infection and almost took out my other 3 pairs... that occellaris and her mate died in addition to taking out a pair of black and whites...

OT system everyone.. OT.....

Also, i also always ask that the fish be feed before I purchase... especially at Tong's when they move fish sooooo fast that the fishies don't even have time to settle in and wean themselves to captive feeding.... :-/... other than that, they do have the best variety of fish..