Hey

I think we should have a UFC style fight cage while doing a bbq frag swap. Someone doesnt like a price or all the blue leds on the sellers tank, boom cage fight, bare knuckle braul.

I like to bundle.

I think we should have a UFC style fight cage while doing a bbq frag swap. Someone doesnt like a price or all the blue leds on the sellers tank, boom cage fight, bare knuckle braul.

I like to bundle.
Brilliant.

We can finally settle the debate behind the 1 inch "mini-colony".

My Tank Build
Some how when I was trying to quote nick in his thread it ended up over here. It wouldn't let me fully delete so I figured smileys were the next best thing.... Lol

sent from my s4
Funny the other day Cody posted a link it took me to a thread from 2007 about fish disappearing but for most it took them to a sponsors page.

Hah that is crazy that the site is that young, I had no idea. The club that I came from back east seemed to have been around for ages.

I am stoked to have this forum, even though you all live too **** far away!

woah it edited my non-swear out of up there! and im still working on getting it to show my avatar...

My Tank Build
Hah that is crazy that the site is that young, I had no idea. The club that I came from back east seemed to have been around for ages.

I am stoked to have this forum, even though you all live too **** far away!

woah it edited my non-swear out of up there! and im still working on getting it to show my avatar...
Become premium member = supporter. Then it will show your avatar.

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Some how when I was trying to quote nick in his thread it ended up over here. It wouldn't let me fully delete so I figured smileys were the next best thing.... Lol

sent from my s4
Funny the other day Cody posted a link it took me to a thread from 2007 about fish disappearing but for most it took them to a sponsors page.
I've seen this on other forums. topics get revived out of nowehere when people did not post or quote anyone.

Latest posts