Socal Tropical Fish July 4th Sale

When I go there Tom, his wife and his sister are always friendly with me (even if Tom is not there) and always ask if I need any help. That's just my experience.

Maybe my comment was brash about ruining it but it isn't gonna get better. Tom speaks pretty good English and bs's with the best of them. That's why I don't mind spending 35$ round trip in gas.

No matter where you are in this hobby you have to be able to have 1) a personality 2) business sense 3)charisma 4) knowledge Nd be willing to help and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe my comment was brash about ruining it but it isn't gonna get better. Tom speaks pretty good English and bs's with the best of them. That's why I don't mind spending 35$ round trip in gas.

No matter where you are in this hobby you have to be able to have 1) a personality 2) business sense 3)charisma 4) knowledge Nd be willing to help and so on.

Maybe brash, but true. Tom is all 4 of those and while I like the sister and wife, and they are very friendly with me, sadly, all of the negative reviews I have heard about the store stem from experience with them, and not with Tom.
Once you get to know Tom, you are willing to drive the distance like you said, Esteban. His prices and selection of dry goods cannot be beat...

Maybe brash, but true. Tom is all 4 of those and while I like the sister and wife, and they are very friendly with me, sadly, all of the negative reviews I have heard about the store stem from experience with them, and not with Tom.
Once you get to know Tom, you are willing to drive the distance like you said, Esteban. His prices and selection of dry goods cannot be beat...
Precisely. When you get as old as me, And own a business or two, you tend to deal with people (person), not a store or a hustler.

I can and do appreciate a hustle, from someone smarter than me.
I've been talked into buying crap I knew was a hustle, but the actual con was so good. I was so entertained by it, I gladly coughed up 200$ for something thats net worth was 35$.
And I knew good and well it was 35$.

I am old school and I go to businesses and expect service like I was a relative.

Service in an LFS and good info equals sales. Throw in a Vietnamese midget know it all, and you have gold! I take it back he's over 5'. Tom, me luv u long time!