Frag Swap?

My local Fish store in Temecula on the 79 south is haveing a frag swap just wanted to invite everyone so me and everyone else near by can make it a better experience because its realy up to us reefers to make it good or not witht the selection we bring. il post adress if you guys are interested :) free food and stuff to and alot reps are coming from good companies. hope to see you guys there on JULY 30

Sounds like fun!

Please post location and event information on the event. I know there are a handful of members out there that would probably be interested. :)

Was there last week, when I sold my tank to Danny. Was gonna go, but have a Deep Sea fishing trip on the Sat. the 23rd. I might dive in and grab some corals :wacko (2): Tempting though, but I'm to scared!

Was there last week, when I sold my tank to Danny. Was gonna go, but have a Deep Sea fishing trip on the Sat. the 23rd. I might dive in and grab some corals :wacko (2): Tempting though, but I'm to scared!
Fishing trip was canceled :sad (2): :shout: But That means I get to go to Deep Sea Creation Frag Swap aqulove

Latest posts