tierra de fuego or no?

Davelink

think i may have lucked out but ive never had a nice piece to compare it to... i got it as a mystery frag but the tierras were in the place so im thinkin i might have gotten lucky the more this thing starts to color up. the first color it got was a nice light green, then the pinkish red started coming in on the tips. it gets more of the pink and red every time i stop and look closely.. every few days pretty much. am i just being delusional about this thing or what.? anyone else think it might be what i think it is?

think i may have lucked out but ive never had a nice piece to compare it to... i got it as a mystery frag but the tierras were in the place so im thinkin i might have gotten lucky the more this thing starts to color up. the first color it got was a nice light green, then the pinkish red started coming in on the tips. it gets more of the pink and red every time i stop and look closely.. every few days pretty much. am i just being delusional about this thing or what.? anyone else think it might be what i think it is?

I don't have one but the ones I've seen in person are different shades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrionOTS

I really don't think so, the tierra de fuego structure is totally different. That has more of a tenius structure.

Davelink

yeah i posted it on R2R as well, they seem torn between strawberry shortcake and ppt... bah oh well, never hurts to dream...

Latest posts