Hello, Thanks for having me...

It is great to be had.....

Well, most, probably already know me, but maybe I have upgraded a few things since last time....

I still have my 180, and 55 custom sump/rfugium, I did just recently aquire an 'aquamedic' UV sterilzer, 36W. I will try to get it installed today or tomorrow. Anyone hear anything about this brand and or product, I would appreciate your comments. I think I got a good deal off ebay..

I will be changing out my mixing barrel to a barrel that has a lid. Hopefully today as well.

No real changes or additions to the livestock.

My sps seems like they are happy. Lots of polyp extension. more then I have ever seen or thougth I could get.

But, most of the PE is brown, or golden brown, some is green, some is a greenish bluish.

I have some florida acropora, that is bright green flesh, but the PE is golden brown.

My softies are doing well also, lots of PE when feeding, and they know the second food hits the water...

I have a Green Favia, that eats silversides. The colony is about a wedge of lettuce, but has mounds that seem to be swelling like they are going to pop. I am not sure how they propagate, I am very interested to find out if polyps / mouths just pup out, or if they just continue to squeeze into the area that is left of the base rock or foundation that the favia is on. (does the favia generate its own skeloton or is that a rock under it??

Anyways, here are some pics...

Last edited:
new tank and new pitcure taker... i am hoping to get better. I took some good pics the other day, but teh pics are too big to upload now...

I will figure it out...

But the tank is lightly stocked, and I am not going to acquire any more sps til next year, to make sure my tank is mature enough to support sps...

Anyways, thanks

bill

Latest posts