What did you do to your tank today?

JOSE CASAS

Premium Member
Supporter
I think it would be fun to post what you did to your tank today as we are always doing something to our needy glass/acrylic boxes.

I cleaned the glass and top off my frag tank, oh I also stared @ it again and again lol:congrats:

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
good thread jose..i did a lot today...

1. took out 2 gallons of saltwater in the qt and added 2 gallons rodi to bring down the salinity.

2. Finally set up my magnessium dosing pump in my dt.

3. Took video of my clowns courting my duncans as they prepare to make it their home.

4. Cleaned/dipped my tunze auto top off sensor in vinegar water to make sure it's in proper working order.

5. Made sure all fish were fed and happy.

toomuch420

Premium Member
Supporter
ahhh did a little bit of everything,cant keep my arm out.lol
little testing/dosing,propagating a changed a little aquascaping
+ fed the fattys.

toomuch420

Premium Member
Supporter
ahhh did a little bit of everything,cant keep my arm out.lol
little testing/dosing,propagating a changed a little aquascaping
+ fed the fattys.

Cleaned the Skimmer
Cleaned tje dt
Added some big pieces of lr
And lr into my sump
Switched over to a 1300gph submerged pump for a return
Added a algea clip.. lol
Dosed some nutrients
Fed the monster I call the carpet nem.
Fed all the what I call starving ethiopians in my tank.. lol (they swear they don't get fed)
And I'm about to set up my chiller

:neo:

got some live brine shrimp and i let them free in my tank lol and guess what happen.

they alll goneeeeeeeee. lol

12 gal water change in DT (caught a little during the siphon and wanted to spit it out but since im holding the hose, had to hold it for a little bit.(if you say you havent done that youre a liar))
2 gal water change in my FOWLR pico
looked at the glass and knew it needed to be cleaned but i stared a little more and got lazy and said maybe tomorrow.
tested salinity
moonlights came on, fed some coral aminos
stared at my nicely colored up strawberry shortcake grow out frag, called him a trooper for being the only frag to survive.

tucked my lineatus, rhomboid, and flame wrasse into bed and read them a story.

5ft24

tested water, dosed alk, fed fish and corals, noticed coraline algae growing on my Chaeto in the fuge, stared at the fish for a bit, went to bed.

Took my B&W clowns out along with the last of the coral in my RSM, and moved them to another tank. When I get home I am going to remove the rock and substrate and run the system with some bleach for a few days! YeeeeeeHaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I installed a new pump for my phosphate reactor, tested my water, fed the fish and cleaned the protein skimmer..... oh ya and I went fishing for my frags behind the rocks because the frag rack flipped over last night.

12 gal water change in DT (caught a little during the siphon and wanted to spit it out but since im holding the hose, had to hold it for a little bit.(if you say you havent done that youre a liar))
2 gal water change in my FOWLR pico
looked at the glass and knew it needed to be cleaned but i stared a little more and got lazy and said maybe tomorrow.
tested salinity
moonlights came on, fed some coral aminos
stared at my nicely colored up strawberry shortcake grow out frag, called him a trooper for being the only frag to survive.

tucked my lineatus, rhomboid, and flame wrasse into bed and read them a story.
Jealous...

Monday 1)changed my bulbs sequence and removed 2
2) changed 62 gallons of water
3) cleaned the fans and acyclic on my fixture
4) I washed the chaetto in the old WC water
Today not in order 1) cleaned out skimmer cup , 2) attached 8 colonies with epoxy, 3) Took par measurements, 4) moved my pumps around 5) added sand 6) unburied a few corals and a dead snail that got covered by sand in the adding of sand, loser snail probably dead for a good day or two 7) got pissed because I broke 3 corals and don't like my rescape at All. 8) installed a larger uv with a cheap *** rio pump.

Latest posts