What did you do to your tank today?

How do you like the CaRx so far? I'm going to get mine online in about a week or so. Also, is your Reg SS? Any worries about it rusting inside the stand?
The first month of using my CaRx was very stressful and it took me a while to fully understand how it worked and how to properly tune it to my tanks Alk & Cal consumption. But after doing some research and tinkering with the reactor, I finally feel like I got a handle on it and my Alk is steady at 8.3 dKh

As for the the regulator it's all SS and it was custom made by AlanLe from the planted tank. He get down at customizing regs but they come at a cost.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
The first month of using my CaRx was very stressful and it took me a while to fully understand how it worked and how to properly tune it to my tanks Alk & Cal consumption. But after doing some research and tinkering with the reactor, I finally feel like I got a handle on it and my Alk is steady at 8.3 dKh

As for the the regulator it's all SS and it was custom made by AlanLe from the planted tank. He get down at customizing regs but they come at a cost.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
what feed pump are you using?

Wow that's crazy! Isn't there a shrimp that eats these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wrasses would end the Harlequin shrimp rather quickly...
I had a Harlequin Tusk for quite a while. He even ate a Yashahasi Gobi. A shrimp would just be an appetizer...
Tusk has gone to a new home now...

Latest posts