What did you do to your tank today?

Added the sps colonies I got today and the two onyx clowns and the cheato. Cleaned out the Skimmer and fed the fatties ..haha

Now I'm going to check my parameters

Sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk
-TOROMP

Omg....my power strip just had some water drop on it and fried and made a horrible sound/smell. Had to replace with another more heavy duty power strip

Have the day off...I am trying to work up the energy to remove my sump and do a major cleaning underneath the tank...we'll see...maybe I will just go coral shopping instead.

still playing with my plumbing...switched the clowns territories....placed my 2 new powerheads and hooked them up to the pump controller...umm...not close to being done lol

Installed some b1tchen moonlight leds on my 90 gallon 2x24inch with 24 dimmable leds..payed $50 online..super stoked to have moonlights again! fed my fish...cleaned skimmer...my 34 gallon just fed and stared..lol...i think today im gunna setup my new refugium light...im really surprised my gf hasnt murdered me yet for spending so much $$ on this hobby...im pretty sure i havent gone past 2 weeks with out spending at least $50 on my tanks!..for the past 6 months hshahahaha

Stared at my algae on the viewing panels. My fuge light is out and I think is causing growth in the display. Too pooped to reload the gfo. Working on my 8th celebratory beer.

JOSE CASAS

Premium Member
Supporter
Looked @ the tank and every thing looks good. I fed the fishies and my rodi tds meter reads 3 so manana i will refill the chambers with fresh di and silicate buster. The work never ends lol

In the last 24 hours, I have rescaped half my tank, discovered and fixed a leak in my GFO/Phosban reactor, topped off, dosed 2 part and Magnesium, reinstalled my repaired GFO/Phosban reactor, and moved or repositioned several corals.

Remove my bta from my overflow box in my nano tank, some reason he likes to try an attempt with suicide.
Remove my Koralia nano for cleaning
Emptied Skimmer cup
Replace filter sock on the big tank and do a quick water change
Test/Dose Cal/Alk, and Mag

staring at my nano tank right, wishing i have some supplement stunner strips to make my zoa's color pooped more.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
i check to see if my new fish were dead they looked fine. will need to make 10 gallon ca 10 gallon alk and 10 gallon of mg this weekend. i might do a wc after 6 months of no wc

Latest posts