What did you do to your tank today?

Waiting anxiously for my new sump that is supposed to arrive TODAY!!!:peace::thrasher::rockon::llama::marchmellow::party::dancing2::dancing:

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Flipped over knocked over corals fed fish

Welp... Put the chiller back on line today... D@mnit... House ac just isn't keeping up... Started to see some distress in a few corals due to heat.. tank has hit 83 a few times in the last week or so...
Have a chiller, decided to use it.
And ..... Got MOST of the plumbing done on the 120 build that is taking g a year......

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Added 2 yellow tangs and 2 female Hawaiian wrasses. My current existing Hawaiian was beating up the new additions so I had to fish them back out. Resting in the fuge until I rearrange the rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeanMachine

Supporter
Welp... Put the chiller back on line today... D@mnit... House ac just isn't keeping up... Started to see some distress in a few corals due to heat.. tank has hit 83 a few times in the last week or so...
Have a chiller, decided to use it.
And ..... Got MOST of the plumbing done on the 120 build that is taking g a year......
Did you ever run any fans? House AC and Fans won't keep your tank cool? You running a MAG 24 for a return still? :p

Latest posts