Hello, I'm an RC reject!

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
If you do anything here to get banned, MikeEe is easily bribed w/ a frag & a bottle of Cuervo (or Tres Generations, Don Julio, Casadores, Cabo Wabo, etc.).........:rock:

:thrasher:
haha I dont drink, but Ill be happy to donate it to SteveoHH

Me & Tequila aren't friends like we were 15 years ago.....................

But I will attempt to do some "liver damage" at 120 degree Havasu this weekend..........................nothing to do but float & drink.... :rock:

Nick_kun

ahhh havasu....you forgot about bikinis and wet t-shirt contest.

Me & Tequila aren't friends like we were 15 years ago.....................

But I will attempt to do some "liver damage" at 120 degree Havasu this weekend..........................nothing to do but float & drink.... :rock:

ahhh havasu....you forgot about bikinis and wet t-shirt contest.
I was born in the 60's & have been going to Havasu since the early 70's (w/ moms & pops).............................It's like my second home...............

"A boat, a brew & Havasu".........................used to be my sig @ RC

critmin

That's havasu? That's crazy! Do that many people really go out there? Is there like girls gone wild out there?

Used to be super crazy like that.......................Now it's more mellow cuz a few idiots ruined it for everybody. Cops are generally really cool unless you act like an ass & then IMO, you deserve to be busted......................

I remember the days when Palm Springs was happening like this during spring break also......................then those same idiots came to town.

Latest posts