SCMAS Meeting February 15th - Special Guest Speaker: Julian Sprung

When: Friday February 15, 2008 @ 7:00pm
Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546

It's that time again. Last month SCMAS had an awesome presentation by David Saxby of England.

This month we are pleased to present Julian Sprung all the way from Florida. It is not often that we get MACNA caliber speakers but we are doing our best to do what it takes to get them here.

Also we will have Jon Warner of Warner Marine debuting his new line of protein skimmers that will be available soon in a LFS near you!

We should also be selling discounted Southwestern Coral Farmer's Market Tickets for $15 each. Best to buy them now because they are $30 at the event.

We hope to see you there!

SCMAS

Last edited:
I was just looking a a picture of his tank in Eric Borneman's book. We'll be there, hopefully I'll break my loosing raffle streak.

Speaking of speakers, how about trying to get Steve Tyree? He's darn local... I bet it would be a facinating talk....

I would like to thank all of you that attended the meeting. I want to especially thank Julian Sprung and Jon Warner for taking the time to share their information with our club. Also thank you to this months raffle sponsors: Amazing Aquariums & Reefs, Aquatic Eco Systems, Black Coral Hawaii, Jeff's Exotic Fish, Mystic Reef, Tunze, and Warner Marine. Also thanks to Jon's wife and son who dealt with that hellish Friday afternoon drive from Simi Valley to OC on a holiday weekend. It was a pleasure meeting you both.

SCMAS