Which koralia for a 28g jbj nano should i buy?

Which one for a 28g jbj nano?

• koralia nano

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • koralia 1

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • koralia 2

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • koralia 3

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just wondering which koralia i should buy for my 28g jbj? Any one with the same tank running one? I was thinking about the koralia nano or koralia 1. The nano runs @ 240 gph, and the koralia 1 runs at 400gph. My stock powerheads on my jbj pushes 260gph i think. The reason why i ask is because i am leaning towards the koralia 1, but i am hesitant because i tried running a fluval 400 series with 340gph and it just looked like a tornado in my tank. Will the koralia 1 push that much turbulence around as the fluval canister i tried running did? I remember seeing Pacific Reef in Anaheim running a k2 on their tank and it seemed fine. James at the time said that the k2 wasn't big enough for the tank when i asked him, but now the're gone and i really don't know who to ask so i'm wondering if anyone out there is running one of these on a 24g nano or my 28g nano. Thanks in advance...

crad190

it depends on what you plan on stocking the tank with. but either way the 2 would be fine

chun3rd

i dont like drilling tanks since is something irreversible. koralia is cool since it can rotate and is held together by magnets. super convenient.

Latest posts